EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.30 Build 2043 Beta Multilingual
[MULTI] EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.30.2043 Beta Multilingual | 10,3 MB.
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.30 Build 2043 Beta Multilingual : Direct Link
• Motherboard & CPU. Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
• Video adapter & monitor. Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
• Storage devices. Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
• Network adapters, multimedia, input devices. Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
• Misc hardware. Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
• Operating system. Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
• Server and display. Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
• Networking. Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
• Installed software. Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
• Windows Security. Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
• Security applications. Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.
• CPUID Panel. EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD Cool'n'Quiet technologies.
• Hardware monitoring. Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.
• Sensor icons. Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray.
• CPU and FPU benchmarks. State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems.
• Memory benchmarking. Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.
• Disk Benchmark module. Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.
• Tips & suggestions. Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.
• Report Wizard. Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.
• Report formats. Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.
• Report e-mailing and printing. Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4+ technology.
The EVEREST Ultimate Edition diagnostics software virtually runs on all IBM PC compatible computers with 32 or 64 bits Microsoft Windows operating system installed. The software can be run directly from optical disc, but in such case, any configuration changes made in the Preferences of the software will be lost.
System requirements in detail:
• Windows 95/98/Me
• Windows NT4/2000
• Windows XP
• Windows XP x64 Edition
• Windows PE
• Windows Server 2003
• Windows Vista
• Windows Vista x64 Edition
• Windows Server 2008
• Windows 7
• Windows Server 2008 R2
Processor: Pentium or later
System memory: 32 MB or more. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks require at least 128 MB system memory.
Required disk space to install: 12 MB
EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.30.2043 | 2010-02-28
»Hardware Monitoring / 1 sec update frequency for GPU properties
»chipset information for AMD 890GX (RS880D)
»SPD memory information for Asus Eee Top ET2002
»sensor support for Dell SMI of Precision T3400
»motherboard specific sensor info for ECS A790GXM-A
»GPU information for ATI Radeon HD 5830 (Cypress)
»preliminary GPU information for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (Madison)
»extended reference OpenGL Extensions list (for ATI Cedar, Redwood)
»fixed: motherboard model detection with erroneous DMI fields
»fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for Gigabyte X58A Series
»fixed: System Stability Test / Preferences / design issues under Windows Vista+
ОS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7
Please feel free to post your EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.30 Build 2043 Beta Multilingual Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, Watch Online, video, Movie, Game, Mp3 Download, NFO, Rapidgator, Uploaded, Mediafire, Netload, Extabit, 4shared, Putlocker, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.