AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 18.104.22.168
Create your own custom autorun menus, interactive presentations, multimedia applications, and custom software in just minutes.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II features a completely visual drag and drop environment. Simply add content such as buttons, photos and text to your pages and position them using your mouse. Even if you have absolutely no programming experience you'll be able to get started creating your own custom applications in just minutes.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is a popular design tool for rapid creation of autorun CD browsers and presentations. Offering a simple point-and-click design environment, AutoRun Pro Enterprise II allows anyone, regardless of computer competence and creative ability, to blend texts, images, video and audio into an interactive front-end for CDs and DVDs. In doing this, you can make use of wizards, templates and demos that let you jumpstart your autorun project in minutes. The end result can be compiled as a single executable file and burned onto a CD or DVD disk directly using the built-in CD Burner.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is a powerful visual tool to create professional autorun (autoplay) interfaces and presentations for your CD/DVDs. It is the easiest way to create, edit professional autorun (autoplay) interface and generate autorun files for CD/DVDs in a WYSIWYG environment, just click, point, place and test (preview). So all is visual, fast, simple. AutoRun Pro is easy to learn, with demos and wizards you can get started in just minutes!
35 Objects: ScrollBox, Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox, Button, ImageButton, Image, Bevel, SimpleText, ScrollText, Link, Splitter, FadeButton, Label, Text, Shape, Balloon, Note, ListBox, DropDownList, ListView, TreeView, ShellListView, ShellTreeView, TextBox, RichText, Browser, MediaPlayer, FlashPlayer, SlideShow, Edit, UserPassword, CheckBox and RadioButton.
• Display of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
• Print of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
• Start any program.
• Start the default browser with document URL.
• Send email.
• Integrated Web browser and internal commands.
• Integrated sound player.
• Integrated RTF (Rich Text) viewer.
• Integrated Media Player.
• Slide Show images (Photo album), more than 100 styles.
• Background color, Gradient color and Transparent Form.
• Background sound.
• Splash screen, splash screen sound.
• Full screen background and logo image.
• License agreement. You can display a license agreement before any files are launched. The user is required to accept the license in order to continue. If the user does not accept the license, then the AutoRun exits.
• Security. You can protect your CD from being started by unlicensed users by requiring users to submit a User Name and Password or an Authentication Code.
• Exit Form. Show information or confirm exit before program exits
• Unlimited Sub Pages.
• Page FadeIn, FadeOut.
• Images include bitmap, icon, JPEG, EMF, WMF, GIF (Static or Animated), PNG images.
• Page template.
• Object template.
• CD Icon and Page icon can be displayed in the title bar.
• Test without burning CD.
• Burn project to CD-R/CD-RW directly with built-in CD Burner.
• Create a single executable file.
• Publish project to new folder.
• Create ISO CD-ROM image file.
• Install Software - You may want to install a default viewer for the files if the user does not have one on his computer. For example, if you are launching a PDF file, you may want to include Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your CD and install it if the user does not already have it installed. You can define one or more files to be installed.
• Create drop down menu bar (main menu), tool bar and status bar for pages like most standard windows to make your page more professional.
• Create popup menu, you can define the pop-up menu that appears when the user clicks on an object or page background with the right mouse button, like most professional applications.
• CD expire date, Specifies an expiration date for the CDs.
• Set object(s) Enable or Disable, Show or Hide Object(s).
• No programming knowledge required.
• No registry entry necessary.
• Runs from CD-ROM without installation.
• No runtime module required.
Size : 14.7 MB
Click Below for FREE Download
Please feel free to post your AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 22.214.171.124 Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, Watch Online, video, Movie, Game, Mp3 Download, NFO, Rapidgator, Uploaded, Mediafire, 4shared, Putlocker, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here.