Bitsum PECompact2 v3.02 Multilingual Retail *ZWT*.rar
[MULTI] Bitsum PECompact2 v3.02 Multilingual Retail *ZWT* | 1.24 MB.
PECompact is a next generation Windows executable compressor designed for software developers and vendors. Commonly termed an 'executable packer', such utilities compress executables and modules (i.e. *.EXE, *.DLL, *.OCX, *.SCR). At runtime the compressed modules are rapidly decompressed in memory.
Executable compressors work by compressing selected portions of executables. At runtime, compressed executables are decompressed and reconstructed directly into their virtual image (memory) so that no data is ever written to the disk. The executable can therefore be run exactly as it was before without the user even knowing it was compressed.
Complete Windows platform support (all variants, including Vista).
Supports EXE, DLL, SCR, and all other Win32 PE formats except device drivers (SYS).
Supports software and hardware DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
Compressed executables can be matched to debug symbols by debuggers like Visual Studio. PECompact is unique in this proper handling of the debug directory.
Supports VC++ 7 and 8 (Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008) CRT SEH protections; currently only win32 packer that properly addresses the issue. This is to say, if your C++ exception handling code doesn't work with other packers, it will with PECompact!
Compressed programs work under WINE (Windows emulator for Linux).
Compressed programs work with NJStar Communicator and other applications other compressors may fail with.
Modules compressed with each build are tested in complex load scenarios under all win32 flavors. Our test cases assure proper functioning.
PECompact has a low false alarm rate in comparison to other executable compressors.
Viruses can not hide within compressed modules because major anti-virus software support scanning inside the PECompact's modules!
If a false alarm does occur on your compressed executable, it is important you notify the offending anti-virus software. They will then get the problem fixed (assuming they act responsibly).
Compressed modules are inherently more difficult to reverse engineer.
PECompact support custom loaders that can be written to provide your own unique protection mechanisms, greatly deterring the creation of automatic unpackers.
Tampering or modification of modules can be detected at runtime.
Plug-ins are available that extend and enhance the protection of your software. These include the FastImport, API Redirect, and IsPacked plug-ins.
A number of plug-in types allow for extreme customization and third-party extensions. For example, plug-ins are included to perform CRC checks, password based encryption, message box runtime confirmations, and compression by a number of different algorithms. And since these plug-ins can be used IN ANY ORDER OR QUANTITY on each and every file, how you use PECompact is up to you!
Loader and API hook plug-ins can give you custom software protection. No shrink-wrapped software protection mechanism can compete with a custom solution. Custom protection is the best protection. For development of custom loader plug-ins, email us or visit the forum.
PECompact Revision History v3.02:
This version makes some general fixes and cleanup.
* Fix.Core: Fixed issue where debug directory entry wasn't completely cleared when stripping of debug directory was indicated
* Addition.Plugins: Added a new loader that does not execute any code from writable dynamic memory allocations (pec2ldr_no_rwx_mem). This is useful in various situations.
* Change.Plugins: Updated IsDebuggerPresent plug-in by BoBSoft
* Change.Licensing: Extended trial period to 30 days to give users time to evaluate product
* Change.PEHideText: Increased size of encrypted text marker to ensure no accidental collisions with random code and data. This makes the new version incompatible with the old version, so be sure to get the latest PEHT lib.
* Change.PEHideText: If key not supplied on command line, then a random number is used.
* Change.Loader: Minor maintenance
* Change.Loader.Slim: Slim version of loader tweaked a bit
* Change.Loader.Enhanced.Anti.Debug: Added new anti-debugging capabilities (note: EAD loader is a seperate purchase)
* Change.Loader.Enhanced.Anti.Debug: Added new anti-dump capabilities (note: EAD loader is a seperate purchase)
* Change.Updater: Consolidated all locale specific update checker resource files into main resource files
* Change.Docs: Some formatting and content updates
* Change.All: Removed cs_cpl (language selection) DLL, library is now statically linked
* Addition.Installer: Added help, about, and publisher links for use by the OS
* Change.Installer: Reduced total install size
* Fix.Updater: No longer shows update check dialog if 'never check for updates' is selected
* Fix.Installer: Improved uninstall procedure to properly clean up the newly renamed default PECompact start menu folder
* Fix.Installer: Fixed rarely used 'Visit Bitsum Tehcnologies' start menu shortcut
* Fix.Installer: Fixed missing PEC2CodecSDK.h for CODEC SDK (registered build only)
* Fix.Installer: Fixed scrambled Swedish EULA
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Feel free to post your Bitsum PECompact2 v3.02 Multilingual Retail *ZWT* torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, rapidshare, netload, uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, letitbit, or whatever-related to comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.