CFosSpeed v5.00 Build 1560 RETAIL x86/x64 "rG".rar
CFosSpeed v5.00 1560 Retail x86/x64 "rG" | 5.7 MB.
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc. cFosSpeed has two goals - keep network delays (ping times) small, in order to make Internet applications as responsive as possible. And improve data throughput by avoiding network congestions. You can use cFosSpeed with an Internet connection you use exclusively or which you share with several PCs.
Here are some key features of "cFosSpeed":
• Perfect for online gamers!
• Extended Traffic Shaping for DSL modems, cable modems & routers
• Highly responsive when used with online games and filesharing (P2P) like eMule, Kazaa or Bittorrent
• Minimal ping times for streaming audio & video, Voice over IP (VoIP), Internet Radio, etc.
• Individual program prioritization
• Low Ping
• Prioritising programs
• Prioritising protocols
• Online Budgets
• Broadband: Cabel and DSL
• Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
• Mobile (UMTS, HSDPA, GSM, GPRS, HSCSD)
o DSL, PPPoE
o DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
o DSL, PPTP
o IP over AAL
o RFC1483/2684 bridged
• Router and dial-up connections
• LAN and WLAN
• Router and Bridge-Mode
• Multiple connections simultaneously
• Adjustable routes
• Several IP adresses per adapter
• Multi-User version
• TX and RX-Shaping
• L7 Protocol Analysis
• Prioritization of Programs
• RTP/VoIP Detection
• 5 priority queues
• Individual rules with filter language
• Low-Latency Mode
• Auto-MTU optimization
• Online Budgets
• Usage Graph
• Overview of connections
• Data and packet logging
• 32-Bit and 64-Bit version
• 12+ languages
cFosSpeed 5.00 build 1560 -- 30-Oct-2009
Legend: x Bugfix
x Fixed non-working pinger in certain setups where application layer gateways
or NAT solutions are used that don't honour the TTL properly. Thanks to CDH
for his bug report.
x Fixed wrong colours for graphs in Traffic Analysis skin.
x Fixed missing ML keys.
OS: Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7
Feel free to post your CFosSpeed v5.00 Build 1560 RETAIL x86/x64 "rG" torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, rapidshare, netload, uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, letitbit, or whatever-related to comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Share This Post :
Güle güle kullanın!
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.