Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 4 edition.rar
Saunders (June 20, 2012) | ISBN: 1437708129 | English | 871 pages | PDF | 273.55 MB
* Chapters are logically organized by body system for quick reference.
* Contributors are expert anatomists who provide the most current information and share their knowledge of particular structures.
* An introductory chapter includes breed categories from both the American and British Registry Clubs to give you a clearer understanding of dog breeds and how they are determined.
* NEW! Elaborate, full-color illustrations created by an expert medical illustrator bring canine structures to life and enhance your understanding of their function.
* New and updated content reflects the most up-to-date nomenclature from the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria (NAV) - the standard reference for anatomical (zootomical) terminology.
* Text and bibliographic references from the most current literature allow you to access all primary sources of information for further study and interpretation.
Feel free to post your Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 4 edition torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, rapidshare, netload, uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, letitbit, or whatever-related to comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.