Mirye - Shade 13.2.3 Professional (x86/x64)
Shade is the modeling, rendering and animation platform for designers, animators and game developers. Use Shade as a complete, standalone tool set, or as a key design tool in your existing workflow.
Mirye - Shade 13.2.3 Professional (x86/x64) : FREE Download
Shade is developed by E Frontier in Japan and published in English by Mirye Software Publishing.
New Features of Shade 13:
* Shade Replicators. Multi-object instancing of multiple objects along paths and surfaces enables the creation of armies, forests, chains, with scale, orientation and offsets.
* Skin and Bones. New Skin and Bone Joint systems make it easier to build realistic characters for animation and game development.
* Weight Painting. Paint on weight information to allow realistic bending, bulging and flexing for animated characters.
* Physical Sky. Generate skies based on real world coordinates, with animated sun, atmospheric effects. Preset locations and user defined locations supported.
* Advanced FBX Support. Import, modify, export animated, game ready content in the standard format of the 3D game industry. Original animations can be baked into models.
* Smart Sampling Irradiance Cache. Advanced control over sampling distance, sensitivity and details render faster, more realistic shadows that gather in architectural designs.
* Vertex and Edge Beveling Tools. Interactively create bevels from polygon edges and vertexes in addition to face based profile bevels for better industrial design.
* Render History. A power visual organizational tool for comparing two renders, locating differences and applying post processing effects and live color correction.
Shade 13.2.3 Notes
This release includes all of the following changes:
-Slow figure window drawing (OpenGL) after import motion data file such as FBX format;
-Mac: Output material and texture files when export OBJ format;
-Surface file loaded incorrectly when it saved under backward compatible mode;
-Incorrect rendering with skin settings on curved surface, subdivision surface or displacement object;
-Unable to align 45 degree when press Shift-key during bone object creation fixed;
-Backdrop failed to render under animation rendering fixed;
-Sample scene file - Chair_ShadowCatcher rendered incorrectly fixed.;
-Particle Physics Preview is not working consistent with the control bar window button fixed and now should preview the -Particle correctly after a new scene created;
-Camera Safe Zone displayed incorrectly fixed;
-Windows: Alt key failed to popup sub-menus fixed;
-ShadeExplorer: multiple catalogs creation supported under sandbox environment
-NEW! Shade 3D for Unity: Import and Export OBJ format
Windows 32/64 bit
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (64-bit OS required for 64-bit installation)
- Windows 32 Bit: Intel Pentium 4 or newer (CPU with SSE2 support required)
- Windows 64 Bit: AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer (CPU with SSE3 support required)
- 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- 5 GB free hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive (if installing from DVD), Internet connection environment
- 1,024 x 768 resolution monitor with 24-bit color (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 9, 100/200/300/400 series, Quadro® FX or higher is recommended, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 series or higher (VRAM 128MB more required / 256MB recommended)
- 3D Stereo Display: NVIDIA® 3D Vision™
- GLSL Shader: OpenGL 2.1 or above
Replace files (x32bit or x64bit) after install from Crk dir.
Run Shade & enter this serial
Download From Lumfile
Download From Uploaded
Please feel free to post your Mirye - Shade 13.2.3 Professional (x86/x64) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, Watch Online, video, Movie, Game, Mp3 Download, NFO, Rapidgator, Uploaded, Mediafire, 4shared, Putlocker, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.