Windows 7 - SP1 - 32 bit & 64 bit / Genuine - With Guide To Install.rar
Windows 7 - SP1 - 32 bit & 64 bit / Genuine - With Guide To Install
How to install :
Extract using WinRAR.
- Use ImgBurn** to burn the extracted ISO file called "faXcooL.Windows.7.SP1.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED"
* You can use any other software for this operation (Nero, Alcohol, CloneCD...)
* Burning speed should not be faster than 4x.
- Restart your computer*.
Microsoft released the first official service pack for Windows 7 on February 22, 2011. This is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7. SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is an update that does the following :
- Helps keep PCs supported.
- Provides ongoing improvement to the operating system, by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 platform based on customer and partner feedback.
- Makes it easy for organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
* You can install it from existing OS, but I'll recommend the clean installation.
- Make sure you've seleceted your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device (BIOS setup)*
* If you don't know how to do that, check this link http://www.hiren.info/pages/bios-boot-cdrom
- The text message will appear "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD...."
* By pressing the key you're entering the setup.
- Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click "Install now".
- Choose your edition* (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
* Note that if you have less than 4GB of RAM, x64 will be useless.
- Click "I accept".
- Click "Custom (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
* Setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step will be username (Image 17).
- Type your password (if you want).
- Choose the third option for next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location.
- And the last step will be silent auto-activation*
* Your PC will restart for the last time.
Feel free to post your Windows 7 - SP1 - 32 bit & 64 bit / Genuine - With Guide To Install torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, rapidshare, netload, uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, letitbit, or whatever-related to comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.