Grand Ages: Rome + Reign of Augustus Expansion (2010/ENG).rar
Year : 2011 | English | PC Game | Developer : Haemimont Games | Publisher : Kalypso Media | 3.64 GB
Genre : Strategy (Manage / Busin. / Real-time) / 3D
The second part of the popular strategy Imperium Romanum. The game will offer more than 20 historic maps of cities and about six dozen buildings. The game will be more than 50 units, as well as about 20 historical figures. Will also natural disasters - fires, earthquakes, floods, etc.
• The campaign, which includes 20 maps of historical cities and locations
• More than 60 buildings
• New and Improved Economics
• Advanced battle system with standard RTS control commands
• The great monuments like the Colosseum, Circus Maximus and the Pantheon
• Cities - States - famine, siege, riots, etc.
• Random disasters such as epidemics, fires and earthquakes
• OS: Windows XP or Vista;
• Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz / equivalent AMD Athlon or higher processor;
• RAM: 1 GB;
• Video: nVidia GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9600 with 128 MB RAM or better;
• Sound card;
• Hard disk: 3 GB free space;
• DirectX 9.0c
As part of the addon Reign of Augustus Expansion, which will offer players a new campaign length in 12 missions, a dozen locations for a single game and six levels for multiplayer. The mayor will be able to build four new buildings (the Senate, the Odeon, a hospital and the Internal Revenue Service), to connect their settlements with the other Roman cities by road and take one of two dozen new "talent."
Feel free to post your Grand Ages: Rome + Reign of Augustus Expansion (2010/ENG) torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, rapidshare, netload, uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, letitbit, or whatever-related to comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.