MegaSeven-boot V4 - Multiboot USB (x86-x64) 12.2011.rar
MegaSeven-boot - V4 Multiboot USB (x86-x64) 12.2011 | 7.59 GB
Universal boot disk to work and restore the system.
Contains a set of fresh antivi, tools for working with disks and images, backup and lifting systems, restore lost information and passwords, create new administrator accounts, return to the point of rollback, your system info, etc. Works with SATA disks and RAID arrays, mounts a volume Linux, provides a rich set of networking and SATA / SCSI / RAID drivers. In the Full version has sound and video drivers.
Composition of assembly
Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.2161
Acronis True Image Echo ES + UR 9.7.8206
Acronis True Image 9.7.8206 tib-archives browser
Ext2 & 3
Final Recovery 22.214.171.1245
HD Low Level Format Tool 2.36
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2010 Server Full
Partition Table Doctor 3.5
Partition Recovery 2.0
SGsecurity TestDisk + FhotoRec 6.9
Symantec (Norton) Ghost 11.5 + Ghost Explorer
Restoration of the information
Active @ Undelete Enterprise Edition 7.3.003
Active @ File Recovery 7.5.2
Advanced EFS Data Recovery 4.0
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro 5.0.1
- Captain NEMO Pro 4.20
- DiskExplorer for FAT 3.66
- DiskExplorer for LINUX 1.66
- DiskExplorer for NTFS 3.66
- DriveImage XML 2.13
- GetDataBack for FAT 126.96.36.199
- GetDataBack for NTFS 188.8.131.52
- RAID Reconstructor 4.01
Recover My Files 4.6.6
R-Studio 5.2 ENG
UFS Explorer 3.15.0
CD, DVD utilities
Daemon Tools 3.46
Adobe Flash Player 10.0.42.34
Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0.1817
Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
Quick `n Easy FTP Server 3.1 Lite
QIP 2010 3.0
Antivi (base on August 28, 2010)
Avira Personal 9
Trojan Remover 6.8.1
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009
Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4.11
Advanced Mailbox Password Recovery 1.9
Advanced Office Password Recovery Pro 4.11
Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro 4.11
IE PassView 1.20
Mail PassView 1.65
Network Password Recovery 1.24
Passware Kit Enterprise 8.0.2596
Protected Storage PassView 1.63
Remote Desktop PassView 1.01
Sala's Password Renew 1.1-BETA
VNC PassView 1.02
Wireless KeyView 1.34
AIMP2 184.108.40.2060 (Full and USB versions)
Media Player Clasic 220.127.116.11 (Full and USB versions)
Foxit PDF Reader 2.3.3201
SoftMaker BasicMaker Office 2010
Active @ Boot Disk 5.1.0
- Data CD / DVD / Blue-Ray Burner 3.2.2
- Disk Image 4.0.4
- Disk Image Explorer 3.3.8
- File Recovery 7.5.2
- Hex Editor 7.0.2
- Kill Disk 5.2.3
- Partition Manager 1.3.011
- Partition Recovery 5.5
- Password Changer 3.8.0105
Blue Screen View 1.28
Driver Import PE V18.104.22.168
ERD Commander 2005
- Computer Management
- Disk Commander
- Disk Wipe
- File Restore
- File Search
- HotFix Uninstaller
- Locksmith (changing passwords)
- Registry Editor
- System Compare
- System Restore
Microsoft Management Console
Smart Driver Backup 2.11
WinHex 15.0 SR-2
Everest Ultimate 5.50.2224
HDD Scan 3.3
HD Tune Pro 4.50
Memory Analyzer 3.72
S & M 1.9.1
System Info for Windows (SIW) build 2010-07-14
Tireal TFT Test
Unknown Devices 1.4
AMMYY Admin 2.13
RAdmin Viewer 3.4
Remote Desktop Client
VNC Viewer Enterprise Edition 4.5
Far 2.0 build 1654
Total Commander 7.55a + plugins:
- 7Zip Plugin 0.5.8
- BaseView 1.2
- FileInfo 2.1.0
- IMG plugin 1.6
- ISO plugin 1.6.10
- MSI plugin 1.2
- Ex2fs plugin 1.4
- Z unpacker plugin 1.0
Hiren's BootCD - an indispensable tool used by many computer technicians and system administrators. At one bootable CD contains dozens of the most popular programs and utilities for running DOS. This is a utility for working with hard drive, its recovery and diagnostic tools diagnosis of all the computer nodes, file managers, utilities for the network, as well as many others. Hiren's BootCD eliminates the need to keep on hand dozens and dozens of disks required in daily work.
* Avira AntiVir Personal (07-02-2011): Free anti-vi and anti-spyware on-demand scanner, detects and removes more than 50,000 vies (Windows Freeware).
* ComboFix (07-02-2011): Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware (Windows Freeware).
* CWShredder 2.19: Popular CoolWebSearch Trojan Remover tool (Windows Freeware).
* Dr.Web CureIt! Antivi (07-02-2011): A free standalone anti-vi and anti-spyware on-demand scanner (Windows Freeware).
* GMER 1.0.15: Hidden services, hidden registry, hidden file scanner, Rootkit Detector and Remover (Windows Freeware).
* Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 (07-02-2011): Anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware (Windows Freeware).
* Remove Fake Antivi 1.72: A tool to remove vi / malwares which disguises itself to be an antivi and produces fake alert / warnings and urge you to purchase a useless copy of the fake antivi (Windows Freeware).
* RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility (Windows Freeware).
* Spybot: Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (07-02-2011): Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software (Windows Freeware).
* SpywareBlaster 4.4 (07-02-2011): Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software (Windows Freeware).
* SuperAntispyware 4.47.1000 (07-02-2011): Remove Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites (a must have tool) (Windows Freeware).
* COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors (Dos Freeware).
* CopyWipe 1.14: Copy old hard drive to a new hard drive by copying the entire contents of one drive to another, CopyWipe can also help prevent confidential or private data from being recovered, by securely wiping the contents of a drive (Windows / Dos Freeware .)
* DiskImage 1.6: Creates and writes disk images files to hard and floppy disks (Windows Freeware).
* Double Driver 4.1: Driver Backup and Restore tool (Windows Freeware).
* Drive SnapShot 1.40: Creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running (Windows Shareware).
* DriveImage XML 2.20: Backup any drive / partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use, a very good freeware alternative to Ghost / Acronis (Windows Freeware).
* FastCopy 2.06: The Fastest Copy / Delete Software on Windows (Windows Freeware).
* G4L Ghost 4 Linux 0.34a: A hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool similar to Norton Ghost (Linux Freeware).
* GImageX 2.0.17: ImageX is used to backup / restore WIM images for Windows XP / Vista and Windows 7 (Windows Freeware).
* ImgBurn 22.214.171.124: Lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application, supports BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, Ability to build DVD / HD / BD Video discs from a VIDEO_TS / HVDVD_TS / BDAV / BDMV folder, Unicode folder / file names (formerly DVD Decrypter) (Windows Freeware).
* InfraRecorder 0.51: An Open source CD / DVD burning software, also create / burn. Iso images (Windows Freeware).
* Macrium Reflect 4.2.2952: Create complete backups of your disk partitions, including operating system, installed programs and all your settings (Windows Freeware).
* Partition Image: PartImage 0.6.9: Supported filesystem includes Ext2, Ext3, Reiserfs, HFS, HPFS, JFS, Xfs, UFS, Fat16, Fat32 and NTFS (Linux Freeware).
* Partition Saving 3.90: A tool to backup / restore partitions (SavePart.exe) (Windows / Dos Freeware).
* Raw Copy 1.2: Useful tool to transfer the data directly from a faulty drive to another drive, built in data recovery function which will also attempt to recover data from bad sectors (Windows Freeware).
* RegBak 1.0: A light-weight and simple utility to create backups of Windows registry files (Windows Freeware).
* Seagate DiscWizard 11.8326: Backup drive / partition to an image file, for Seagate owners (Powered by Acronis TrueImage) (Windows / Linux Freeware).
* SelfImage 126.96.36.199: To create image files of any mounted or unmounted hard disk partition (Windows Freeware).
* ShadowCopy 1.00: Copy all your files and entire system: even if they are locked by Windows (Windows Freeware).
* Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE) (Windows Freeware).
* TeraCopy 2.12: TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features includes pause, resume, auto shutdown, verify, error recovery and unicode support (Windows Freeware).
* WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: A Small File Split / Join Tool (Windows Freeware).
* XXClone 0.58.0: The simple way to clone a Windows disk to another disk, it makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk (Windows Freeware).
BIOS / CMOS Tools
*! BIOS 3.20: A powerfull utility for bios and cmos (Dos Freeware).
* Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying / viewing the MIDF contents (Dos Freeware).
* BIOS Cracker 5.0: BIOS password remover (cmospwd) (Dos Freeware).
* BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more (Dos Freeware).
* CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool (Dos Freeware).
* DISKMAN4: A powerful all in one utility (Windows / Dos Freeware).
* Kill CMOS: A tiny utility to wipe cmos (Dos Freeware).
* UniFlash 1.40: Bios flash utility (Dos Freeware).
Browsers / File Managers
* 7-Zip 9.20: File archiver with a high compression ratio Supports 7z, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, FAT, GZ, GZIP, HFS, IMA, IMG, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, TAR, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, XZ, ZIP and Z formats (Windows Freeware).
* Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52: Rename multiple files, change timestamps and rename using EXIF ??data with the click of a button (Windows Freeware).
* Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager (Dos Freeware).
* Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features (Dos Freeware).
* EasyUHA 1.1: GUI Tool to create and extract UHA Archives (Windows Freeware).
* Everything 1.21: Ultra fast file / folder search tool with ftp / http server (Windows Freeware).
* Explore2fs 1.08b: GUI explorer tool for accessing linux ext2 and ext3 filesystems under windows (Windows Freeware).
* Ext2Explore 2.2.71: To explore ext2/ext3/ext4 disk / partition, can also be used to view and copy disk and file system images (Windows Freeware).
* FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability (Dos Freeware).
* File Maven 3.5: An advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable (Dos Freeware).
* File Wizard 1.35: A file manager: colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc (Dos Freeware).
* HashMyFiles 1.68: Calculate MD5/SHA1/CRC32 hashes of your files (Windows Freeware).
* Mini Windows 98: Can run from Ram Drive, with ntfs support, 7-Zip, Disk Defragmenter, Notepad / RichText Editor, Image Viewer,. Avi. Mpg. Divx. Xvid Movie Player, etc. (Windows Commercial).
* Mini Windows XP: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD / USB / Ram Drive to repair / recover dead windows operating system. It has LAN and WLAN (Wireless) Network includes 300 WiFi / Ethernet card drivers and can also be customized easily to add your own drivers in HBCD \ Drivers folder. Added some USB 3.0 and SATA Storage drivers and VBS / WSH scripting support. Supported keyboard layouts are: United States, United Kingdom, Turkish Q, Turkish F, Swiss German, Swiss French, Swedish, Suomi Finnish, Spanish, Slovenian, Slovak, sian, Portuguese, Polish, Norvegian Norske, Netherlands Dutch, Latin American, Italy , Icelandic, Hungarian, Hebrew, Germany, German Switzerland Luxembourg, Francais Cavier AZERTY, Denmark Daenish, Bulgarian Phonetic, Bulgarian, Brazil Portuguese, Brazil Extended Portuguese and Belgium (Windows Commercial).
* Opera Web Browser 9.64: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser (Windows Freeware).
* SearchMyFiles 1.61: Alternative to 'Search For Files And Folders' module of Windows + Duplicates Search (Windows Freeware).
* Total Commander 7.56a: A file manager similar to the Windows Explorer features side-by-side file-browsing panes, built-in FTP, archive management, file search / compare / synchronize and more (Windows Shareware).
* Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName / ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander) (Dos Freeware).
* WinMerge 184.108.40.206: Differencing and merging tool which can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle (Windows Freeware).
* ATF Cleaner 220.127.116.11: A personal and easy-to-use temp file removal software to clean all user temp folders, Java cache, Opera / Mozilla browser cache, cookies, history, download history, saved passwords etc (Windows Freeware).
* CCleaner 3.02.1343: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool (Windows Freeware).
* CleanUp! 4.5.2: Removes junk files from all user profiles that accumulate over time and litter your hard drive (Windows Freeware).
* CloneSpy 2.52: Duplicate file cleanup tool, can optionaly create hardlinks to save space (Windows Freeware).
* Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely (Windows Freeware).
* Delete Doctor 2.2: Delete Files that are hard to delete, Option to delete on reboot or via UNC Name (Windows Freeware).
* Duplicate File Finder 3.5: Scans and identify duplicate files, it compares them based on byte for byte comparison ensures 100% accuracy (Windows Freeware).
* MyUninstaller 1.70: Alternative to the standard add / remove control panel module (Windows Freeware).
* Revo Uninstaller 1.90: Remove unnecessary files and registry entries left behind by incomplete program uninstallation routines (Windows Freeware).
* SpaceMonger 1.4: Keeping track of the free space on your computer (Windows Freeware).
* SpaceSniffer 18.104.22.168: Find lost space on your disks the easy way (Windows Freeware).
* WinDirStat 22.214.171.124: A disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows (Windows Freeware).
Editors / Viewers
* Atlantis Word Processor 126.96.36.199: Compact, fast-loading, but still powerful and efficient, perfect companion for a wide range of your word processing tasks, supports RTF, MS Word DOC 6.0/95/97/2000/XP/2003 and DOCX (Windows Shareware).
* HxD 188.8.131.52: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks / disk images (Windows Freeware).
* IrfanView 4.28: A free Image Viewer / Editor / Converter and Optimizer (Windows Freeware).
* Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more then 40 filetypes (Dos Freeware).
* QuickView Pro 2.58: Movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx (Dos Freeware).
* Spread32 1.18: Mini Excel with all of the basic features of a spreadsheet program. Run macros, draw objects, generate charts, calculate functions and formulas, reads and writes xls, csv, text, and pxl formats (Windows Freeware).
* SumatraPDF 1.1: A free, open source, lightweight PDF Reader for Microsoft Windows (Windows Freeware).
* AlternateStreamView 1.15: View / Copy / Delete hidden NTFS Alternate Data Streams (Windows Freeware).
* EditBINI 1.01: To Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition (Dos Freeware).
* FileDisk Mount Tool 25: To mount ISO / BIN / NRG / MDF / IMA / IMG images on windows (Windows Freeware).
* Filemon 7.04: Monitors and displays file system activity on a system in real-time (Windows Freeware).
* NewSID 4.10: Utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP (Windows Freeware).
* NTFS Access 2.1: Set NTFS permissions recursively and full access rights to a folder / file owner (Windows Freeware).
* NTFS Dos 3.02: To read-only access ntfs partitions from Dos (Dos Freeware).
* NTFS4Dos 1.9: To read and write ntfs partitions from Dos (Dos Freeware).
* Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: Enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista (Windows Freeware).
Hard Disk Tools
* Active Kill Disk 4.1.2393: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive (Dos Freeware).
* Darik's Boot and Nuke (DBAN) 1.0.7: Completely deletes the contents of any hard disk it can detect (Linux Freeware).
* DiskView 2.4: To view graphical map of your disk, allowing you to check where a file is located or, by clicking on a cluster, seeing which file occupies it (Windows Freeware).
* DiskWipe 1.2: Securely erases the contents of a disk replacing it with random data or leaving the drive completely blank (Windows Freeware).
* ExcelStor's ESTest 4.50: ExcelStor hard disk diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
* Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00: To check IDE drives for possible defects / problems (Dos Freeware).
* Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0: Low Level Format Tool for Fujitsu Drives (Dos Freeware).
* Gateway GwScan 5.12: Gateway hard drive diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
* Hard Disk Sentinel 1.00.5: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool (Dos Freeware).
* HDAT2 4.53: The main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices. A freeware alternative of HDD Regenerator (Dos Freeware).
* HDD Capacity Restore 1.2: This tool allows you to restore factory capacity of any hard drive. it does not read from or write to the user data area or perform any kind of formatting, only alters HDD firmware (HPA and DCO settings) (Windows Freeware).
* HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives (Dos Freeware).
* HDD Low Level Format Tool 2.36: Low-level format tool for S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, USB, Flash Cards and FIREWIRE external drive enclosures (Windows Freeware).
* IBM Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16: Quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives (Dos Freeware).
* IBM Hitachi Feature Tool 2.15: Allows you to control some of the features of the the HDD (Dos Freeware).
* Maxtor amset utility 4.0: Utility for changing Acoustic Management on the hard drives (Dos Freeware).
* Maxtor Low Level Formatter 1.1: Maxtor's Low Level Format Utility works on any harddrive (Dos Freeware).
* Maxtor PowerMax 4.23: Designed to perform diagnostic read / write verifications on Maxtor / Quantum hard drives (Dos Freeware).
* MHDD 4.6: Precise diagnostic of the mechanical part of a drive, perform Low-level format, Bad Sector Sepair, access raw sectors, manage SMART (SMART) and other drive parameters such as acoustic management, security, Host Protected Area, etc (Dos Freeware).
* Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28: To diagnose the disk when suspected to have failures (Dos Freeware).
* Samsung ESTOOL 3.01v: Drive Diagnostic, Automatic Acoustic Management, Enable / Disable SMART etc (Dos Freeware).
* Samsung HDD Utility (HUTIL) 2.10: The Drive Diagnostic Utility (Dos Freeware).
* SeaTools for Dos: GUI 2.22 Text 1.10 versions to test Seagate or Maxtor Parallel ATA (PATA and IDE) and Serial ATA (SATA) interface disc drives (Dos Freeware).
* SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer (Dos Freeware).
* Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b: Toshiba hard drive diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
* Victoria 3.33e and 3.52: A freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics (Dos Freeware).
* Victoria 4.46: Universal program for testing storage devices (Windows Freeware).
* ViVard 1.0: HDD low-level diagnostics, Surface test with remap, SMART-attributes etc (Dos Freeware).
* WDClear 1.30: Restore / Erases the drive back to a factory condition (Dos Freeware).
* WDIDLE3 1.05: Modifies the behavior of a Western Digital Green drive to wait longer before positioning the heads in their park position and turning off unnecessary electronics (Dos Freeware).
* Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.22: To perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives (Windows Freeware).
* Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2: For the installation of Western Digital EIDE Hard Drives (Dos Freeware).
* Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.19: To quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive (Dos Freeware).
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
* BellaVista 184.108.40.206: Formerly BCD Editor with lots of options to configure Windows for a developer (Windows Freeware).
* Boot Partition 2.60: Add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader (Dos Freeware).
* BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get 'Invalid system disk' message (Dos Freeware).
* BootICE 0.80.6: A boot sector manipulation utility (Windows Freeware).
* BootSect 6.0.6: Boot Sector Manipulation Tool, This tool replaces FixFAT.exe and FixNTFS.exe (Windows Freeware).
* DiskMan 4.2: All in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more (Windows / Dos Freeware).
* FbInst 1.6: A tool to create universal flash boot disk that boots from all computers (Windows Freeware).
* Grub4dos 2011-01-15: An universal boot loader based on GNU GRUB, can boot off DOS / LINUX or via Windows boot manager / syslinux / lilo or from MBR / CD, builtin BIOS disk emulation (Linux Freeware).
* Grub4Dos installer 1.1: An universal boot loader GRUB for DOS GRLDR installer (Windows Freeware).
* HDHacker 1.4: Load / Save / View MBR and BootSector from a physical / logical drive (Windows Freeware).
* Isolinux 4.03: A boot loader for Linux/i386 that operates off ISO 9660/El Torito CD-ROMs in 'no emulation' mode (Linux Freeware).
* MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR (Dos Freeware).
* MBR Utility 1.05: To manipulate a drive's master boot record (MBR) via the command line (Windows / Dos Freeware).
* MbrFix 1.3: To backup, restore, fix the boot code in the MBR (Windows / Dos Freeware).
* MBRTool 2.3.200: Backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write and more (Dos Freeware).
* MBRWizard 3.0.73: Directly update and modify the Master Boot Record (Windows / Dos Freeware).
* MBRWork 1.08: A utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions (Dos Freeware).
* MemDisk 4.03: To allow booting legacy operating systems, floppy images, hard disk images and some ISO images (Linux Freeware).
* PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.11: A small program to boot different operating systems harddisk, floppy, CD / DVD or from USB, it can boot from an USB / CD / DVD even without BIOS support (Linux Freeware).
* RMPrepUSB 2.1.617: Partition and format your USB drive and make it bootable (Windows Freeware).
* Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: A multi boot manager (Linux / Dos Freeware).
* XOSL 1.1.5: A graphical boot manager that supports multi-booting of various operating systems (Dos Freeware).
Ms Dos Tools
* 1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
* ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00 (Dos Freeware).
* Dos tools: Collection of dos utilities extract.exe pkzip.exe pkunzip.exe lha.exe gzip.exe uharcd.exe imgExtrc.exe xcopy.exe diskcopy.com mouse.com undelete.com edit.com fdisk.exe fdisk2.exe fdisk3.exe lf.exe delpart.exe wipe.com zap.com format.com deltree.exe more.com find.exe hex.exe debug.exe split.exe mem.exe attrib.com sys.com smartdrv.exe xmsdsk. exe killer.exe share.exe scandisk.exe guest.exe doskey.exe duse.exe move.exe setver.exe intersvr.exe interlnk.exe loadlin.exe lfndos.exe doslfn.com and more (Dos Commercial).
* Interlnk support at COM1/LPT1: To access another computer from COM / LPT port (Dos Freeware).
* SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos (Dos Freeware).
* SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
* Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage (Dos Freeware).
* USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive (Dos Freeware).
* Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports (Windows Freeware).
* Complete Internet Repair 0.9.5.955: All in one tool to repair common internet connection issues, it attempts to repair everything internet related on a Windows system (Windows Freeware).
* CurrPorts 1.85: Displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer (Windows Freeware).
* Network Password Recovery 1.30: Recover Windows XP / Vista network passwords / Credentials file (Windows Freeware).
* PuTTY 0.60 r3: PuTTY Tray is a free and open source terminal emulator application which can act as a client for the SSH and Telnet (Windows Freeware).
* SmartSniff 1.72: Network monitoring utility that allows you to capture TCP / IP packets that pass through your network adapter (Windows Freeware).
* TCPView 3.02: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local / Remote addresses of TCP connections (Windows Freeware).
* TFtpd32 3.51: Tftpd32 is for Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client, including DHCP, TFTP, SNTP and Syslog servers, can also be used for PXE boot (Windows Freeware).
* WinSCP 4.2.9: A free and open source SFTP / FTP client to secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer (Windows Freeware).
* XP TCP / IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP / IP registry errors (Windows Freeware).
* Defraggler 2.01.239: To defrag your entire hard drive or individual files (Windows Freeware).
* MyDefrag 4.3.1: Free disk defragment and optimize utility (formerly JkDefrag) for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Windows Freeware).
* NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista (Windows Freeware).
* PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP (Windows Freeware).
* Calcute 7.10.4: A compact scientific tape calculator with many features (Windows Freeware).
* Fix NTLDR is missing: Fix 'NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart' for Windows Xp (Dos Freeware).
* HBCD Customizer 1.6: HBCDCustomizer.exe is a GUI tool to create custom iso images of Hiren's BootCD (Windows Freeware).
* HBCD Program Launcher 2.1: Hiren's BootCD Program launcher (HBCDMenu.exe and HBCDMenu.csv) can be used to launch all these programs from USB / CD (Windows Freeware).
* Mini Linux: Recovery is Possible Linux (RIPLinux 11.1) kernel 220.127.116.11 contains afftools, aria2, beaver, cdrtools, clamav, curl, ddrescue, ddpt, defrag, dump / restore, emelfm2, encfs, epdfview, extundelete, findwild, fuse -exfat, fsarchiver, grub2, hdparm, hpacucli, isomaster, lftp, lynx, lzip, mtpaint, ntfs-3g, openssh, partclone, partimage, pccmoscleaner, pcdiskeraser, pcmanfm, pcloginnow, pcregedit, pidgin, qemu, reiserfsck, rdup, safecopy , smbclient, sylpheed, syslinux, tar, truecrypt, tw_cli, tmux, wiper, xfburn, xfprot, xterm and more (Linux Freeware).
* Mouse Emulator 2.2: You can use your keyboard numpad as a mouse, very useful if your mouse broken or if you are having USB driver problems (Windows Freeware).
* On-Screen Keyboard: A utility that displays a virtual keyboard on the computer screen that allows people with mobility impairments to type data by using a pointing device or joystick (Windows Freeware).
* Universal TCP / IP Network 6.5: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP / IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 98 different network card drivers (Dos Freeware).
* WinNTSetup 18.104.22.168: Install Windows 2k/XP/2003 x86/x64 from USB / CD under PE / LiveXP, allows you to apply tweaks and choose driveletter for the new Windows installation (Windows Freeware).
* EXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition (Dos Freeware).
* Fat32 Formatter GUI 1.01: Windows XP cannot format a volume bigger than 32GB with FAT32 (Windows Freeware).
* GParted Partition Editor 0.7.0: To create, copy, paste, delete, hide, resize or move partitions without losing data, a good freeware alternative to Partition Magic (Linux Freeware).
* Mount Drives 1.0: Auto Mount Drives can be used to mount unmounted / hidden drives (Windows Freeware).
* Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor (Dos Freeware).
* Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.2: Free Partition Magic Alternative, Partition Resize / Move / Copy / Create / Delete / Format / Convert, Explore, etc (Windows Freeware).
* Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: A boot manager and hard disk partitioner (Dos Freeware).
* Smart Fdisk 2.05: A simple harddisk partition manager (Dos Freeware).
* SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK is a partition tool (Dos Freeware).
* Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data (Dos Freeware).
* The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: Move and resize your partitions in one step (Dos Freeware).
* USB Format Tool: Format / make bootable any USB flash drive to FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition (Windows Freeware).
Title: MegaSeven-boot V4. Multiboot USB (x86-x64). Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP, Alkid Live CD (28-08-2010), Hiren's BootCD 13.1 (lexapass), Mini XP, Live RAM Mini, VasAlex BartPE USB WIM Edition of 06.08.2010, ERD Commander 5.0/6.0/6.5 ( x86/x64)
Type: Windows x86
Language: English / sian
Processor 1GHz, RAM: 128MB (for Windows 7 - 512 MB) Video: 32MB (for Windows 7 - 128MB) Hard Disk: 2 GB (for Windows 7 - 18GB), DVD-drive 16x, USB-keyboard input.
Size: 7.59 GB
License: Priutstvuet, but recommended a legal OEM activation
Feel free to post your MegaSeven-boot V4 - Multiboot USB (x86-x64) 12.2011 torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, rapidshare, netload, uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, letitbit, or whatever-related to comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.