Works with Many Applications
While many MathType users create equations for Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint presentations, MathType also works with many, many other applications and websites and we are adding more and more every day:
• Add equations to Quark and InDesign documents.
• Copy equations from websites like Wikipedia, PlanetMath, etc. for use in your own work. You can author new equations for those websites as well.
• Copy equations from Mathematica or Maple into your research.
• Use equations to label DeltaGraph scientific graphs and Excel spreadsheets.
• Work with TeX and LaTeX editors and documents.
• Go to Works With ... to see our MathType Interoperability Registry which lists 100s of compatible applications and websites. Most likely you will see several that you already use or plan to use. If your favorite one is not there, MathType may still work with it using cut and paste, drag and drop, Insert Object, or equation image files.
MathType 6.6 : Direct Link
Use Wikipedia, PlanetMath, and other websites as sources of equations for your work:
More Symbols, Templates, and Fonts
• More Fonts: MathType has hundreds more symbols and templates than Equation Editor. Beside our exclusive Euclid™ math fonts, you can also make use of the 1000s of math symbols in fonts already on your computer, as well as math fonts you can download from the Internet.
• Find Symbols: MathType's Insert Symbol dialog allows you to explore the available symbols and insert them with a click or keystroke.
Three Ways to Create Equations
• Point-and-Click Editing with Automatic Formatting: Equations can be created quickly by choosing templates from MathType's palettes and typing into their empty slots. MathType applies mathematical spacing rules automatically as you type.
• Type TeX or LaTeX into MathType: You can also type TeX into MathType's editing window. TeX editing can be mixed with point-and-click editing so you get the best of both worlds. You can also paste in equations from existing TeX documents.
• Type TeX or LaTeX directly into Microsoft Word: If you already know the TeX typesetting language, you can enter equations directly into Microsoft Word documents. Use the Toggle TeX command (Alt+\) to turn what you typed into a MathType equation. Use it again to edit the TeX language.
Typing TeX can be combined with MathType's traditional point-and-click editing:
• Save Expressions in the Toolbar: Drag frequently used equations and expressions to the MathType toolbar so they can be inserted later with just a click or a keystroke.
• Keyboard Shortcuts: MathType has customizable keyboard shortcuts for virtually every symbol, template, and command.
Easier to Use
• Microsoft Office 2007 — MathType Ribbon Tab in Word and PowerPoint: MathType takes full advantage of Office 2007's new Ribbon User Interface making it easier than ever to do equation operations in documents and presentations. New equation numbering and browse features work with all Word equation types.
• Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002), and 2000 — MathType Toolbar and Menu in Word and PowerPoint: MathType adds a toolbar and menu to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, allowing quick access to its features and powerful commands to do equation numbering, produce great-looking math web pages, presentations, and much more.
• Color: Coloring an equation can make it stand out. Use color to highlight part of an equation and focus your students' attention on it. Show what changed in each step of a multi-step procedure.
• Match PowerPoint Colors: Presentations often make use of color. MathType makes it easy to match equations to your presentation's color scheme.
Please feel free to post your MathType 6.6 Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, Watch Online, video, Movie, Game, Mp3 Download, NFO, Rapidgator, Uploaded, Mediafire, Netload, Extabit, 4shared, Putlocker, crack, serial, keygen, requirements or whatever-related comments here.
Share This Post :
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.